Crack Hacks

Monday, February 27, 2006

I guess you really CAN'T kill the Rooster


The possibly good news: Four years after the death of Layne Staley, Alice in Chains have announced a series of reunion gigs with an assortment of guest musicians.

The bad news: One of the guests will be this douche...


Dear lord. I will grant you that Navarro is a great guitarist. But I will in turn ask you to grant that he is an enormous, prancy, feather-boa-loving douche. I'm getting awfully tired of Navarro showing up in any band that will take him. His constant cock-suckery on Rockstar: INXS made me want to shove red hot pokers in someone's eyes. Mostly Dave Navarro's.

However, the good news: Despite my fears, Navarro is just sitting in on a couple of gigs and Alice in Chains have flat out REFUSED to be the next band for a "Rockstar: Someone other than INXS."

Which means the bestest news of all: I will never have to listen to a weak cover of "Down in a hole" by someone like this...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home