Crack Hacks

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

TBS: The "T" stands for "Threesome!"

The "B" and "S" stand for "Barfing," and "So much!"



A soon-to-be-published book by a former editor of Hustler magazine describes a purported video in which Jane Fonda (48 at the time), husband Ted Turner, and an unidentified brunette share a intimate moment of graphic, horrifying, old-people sex.

"Prisoner of X" author Allan McDonnell says the footage includes Fonda donning "artificial equipment" to "pleasure" Turner while he "services" the brunette and "asks" the camera operator, "Are you getting this?"

I'm getting "sick", I know that much.

The 68 year old Oscar winner admitted to having threesomes with her first husband, French movie director Roger Vadim, in the early 1970s. The tape featuring billionaire media mogul Turner allegedly came through the Hustler offices in the '90s, when McDonell says Hustler publisher Larry Flynt unsuccessfully tried to buy the video.

Flynt himself said "I really don't have any comment on the so-called Ted Turner videotape. Ted Turner and I have been friends for 30 years. I knew Ted before CNN." He added that he wouldn't have been intersted in the tape anyway, since "It's not like capturing a hypocritical congressman in the sack."

Yeah, because the only thing I want to see more than Jane Fonda pegging her geriatric spouse would be flabby, congressional ass getting spanked by underaged hookers. That'd be just great, Larry!

source

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Nicki said...

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home